Vital Oxide believes in a healthier way of sanitizing and disinfecting. One that does not harm human health, pets & animals, aquatic life or the environment.
Most Hospital Grade Disinfectants contain harmful chemicals that are being released into the environment and can pose short-term and long-term health risks. Disinfecting with Vital Oxide protects your health and the environment. Vital Oxide’s safety data sheet indicates it is 0-0-0 (the safest classification possible) meaning that it has been classified to have no health, flammability or physical hazards. Vital Oxide is so mild it does not cause respiratory or skin irritation. It has no special handling or waste disposal instructions because it is safe enough to be poured down the drain. Also, Vital Oxide has no aquatic toxicity which means it will not harm fish or wildlife or accumulate in the environment.
It is so safe yet extremely powerful. Vital Oxide has an extensive kill list and has been proven to kill deadly bacteria & viruses, mold & mildew, bad odours & allergens. Try Vital Oxide Today!